Share this blog :)

Bookmark and Share

Friday, September 19, 2008

Thirsty Series Pt.2 Poison (system alert)

Tonight's tele-class was both mind moving and liberating for me to teach. It allowed me to voice but yet be without the paralyzing effect of not being ... Okay for those who weren't on the call I know your probably wondering, "What is she talking about?" Poison is any substance that either quickly or over time (waiting for the immune system to weaken) can kill and impair your health. There are certain decisions we make without our total selves that produce to above mention in our life. I used the example of a person being deserted on an island with no shade or H2O, who begins to experience mirages then having thoughts of drinking the ocean water. Desperation can cause you to take the description off of what is in front of you and just tell you to take it although you know it will cause you harm. Many of us live our lives using 1/3 of self (intellect) to run the complete ship when soul and spirit are apart of the human experience as well. For something to be poison it doesn't always have to show itself in one full drink it can be a slow leak...for example...we have dreams but doubt trails along for the ride, we have hope but doubt gets a chance to guide us often, in other words we actually carry our own carcinogens and toxins that will degrade our quality of existence. I'm writing this excerpt of the class in red because I truly believe as the human race we need to be alerted to what has infected us. We don't love as we know too, we don't do as we know to, we just sit and know to...who is that affecting? Many have talents and great vision but are holding it in an overly populated area of the same kind. I ask the question tonight...where is your supply taking you...where is there a need for what the universe has given you by sheer birthright? Don't let idleness, easy quick decisions that require no contemplation, thoughts not reviewed for source origin, poison you from being who you truly are! Is there something in you that's thirsty to live? I believe it is...if your reading this I'll say this too you...don't let anything degrade you, don't let anything stop you from fulfilling what your gut instinct is telling you to accomplish for the greater good of man kind. To me this is true life. Let me know what you think... (to hear the complete lesson in it's entirety go to http://www.walkinginward.com/ (Join me on my next call...when?...every friday @8:30 pm 712.775.7100 access code 653456#
Happy living and good health

1 comment:

windwatcher said...

I thank you sooooo much---for this "Thirsty Series" and the WHOLE "Walking Inward" Teaching--each week is a journey...illuminating for me that my life is a journey. The lessons allow me get in touch with where I have travelled from and how I've travelled--but giving me peace, strength, and hope for my daily walk...my present...giving me room to understand that my daily walk has the building blocks of how I will be able to reflect back...Thank you