Share this blog :)

Bookmark and Share

Friday, September 12, 2008

September 11th What did you do?

A special message 9/11! Please pass on! (This is a bulletin I posted on myspace)

Usually when a date such as this comes around we often talk about those that are gone and rightly so but I"d like to celebrate the living today and pray strength and courage into your lives. I thank you for staying strong and not giving up and keeping the memory of those brave innocent souls that life asked to come a different way. They are all still with us just in a different way. May Angels surround you this day. With love I honor and salute you. I ask that G-d will heal and give you the hope to walk through this life with courage and vigor. Know that it wasn't your fault and I pray blessings to continue your family. May you find your way and may this day remember you!

Prophetess Jesue"You are loved!"

No comments: